Zen King West Condos: ONLINE REGISTRATION
or call us 416-419-9365
TheRedPin will continue to communicate with you, digitally.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The new 32-storey residence will be steps to King St. and Strachan Ave., where the dynamic condo neighbourhoods of Liberty Village and King West intersect
- Located in the heart of King West Village, connectivity to all of life's true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Zen King West. A city within a city is how it is best described, as there is no need to travel outside its borders
- Ultra-convenient downtown address (91% Walk Score). Shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and groceries will all be just steps away
- Near perfect 96% Transit Score. Connect to Union Station in minutes through multiple TTC streetcars (504, 514 and 509) or buses
- The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlife, it's no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate
- The technology revolution in Toronto has come full circle, representing more than 38% employment growth in the overall Toronto landscape in the last few years and King West has been targeted as the place to be for technology-focused companies to set up shop. Companies like Uber, Twitter, Ebay, Paypal, Kijiji have been calling King West home for years as their workforce is the prime demographic in the area
- State of art amenities that are catered to the growing millennial community, including but not limited to a 3,000 square foot spa experience that is normally reserved for a five-star hotel. A 5,000 square foot indoor fitness facility along with an outdoor professional running track circulating the 5th floor terrace. Just to name a few of the incredible amenities that will be present in this exciting new project
- Toronto landmarks abound: Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), BMO Field, Billy Bishop Airport and Ontario Place
- Toronto’s downtown waterfront and revitalized Queen’s Quay cycling and jogging path are a stone’s throw away
- Multiple parks are close by, including the 14.6 hectare Trinity Bellwoods Park (baseball diamonds, tennis courts, picnic areas etc.), Stanley Park (basketball courts, playground and dog area), Coronation Park and Garrison Commons
- Toronto condos have experienced significant price growth, with prices up 28 per cent year-over-year
- CentreCourt is an award winning high-rise specialist delivering urban dwellers unique amenities and premium quality buildings. Notable completed or under construction buildings include GRID, Karma, INDX and Core Condos
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
MLS Community: Niagara
Building Type: Condominium Apartments
PERKS OF WORKING WITH THEREDPIN.COM
- Free leasing at the time of closing
- Free PDI Inspection with a qualified inspector
- Free design consultation with an interior decorator
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Why use an Insider or Platinum agent?
Insider and platinum agents have guaranteed priority access to pre-construction condo projects before other agents or the general public. Priority access provides you with the first opportunity to secure the best floor plans, levels, pricing and incentives. Using a true Insider or Platinum agent can save you thousands of dollars, giving your condo investment the opportunity to make a profit well before completion.
Why use an agent?
The builder’s representatives work and negotiate on behalf of the builder – not you – the buyer. TheRedPin New Homes Team will negotiate on behalf of your interests, using our years of experience working directly with builders and buyers to ensure your purchase is a successful and smooth investment. Having an experienced professional can protect you from unpleasant surprises during the process and final closing.
It does not cost you anything to use our buyer expertise – so why not protect yourself and get the best possible deal?
I want to book an appointment to learn more?
Upon release of pricing and floorplans, The RedPin’s clients will have priority access to Zen King West Condos. We would be happy to set up a private appointment time for you to learn more about investment opportunities at Zen King West Condos. Please contact Amit at 416-419-9365 to set an appointment time.
Why buy pre-construction?
The most asked question by home buyers is: what are the benefits of buying pre-construction condos?
Great Prices and Options
Condo hunters who buy during the Insider & Platinum phase get the best prices and access to a larger variety of floorplans. Many may attend a public launch only to find out their favourite floorplan has already been sold out or is not available once the building is completed.
The Investment Opportunity
The TRP New Homes team can provide you with valuable insight on gentrifying and improving neighbourhoods and the top locations to invest.
Take advantage of property appreciation while tying up limited amount of capital. Preconstruction condos usually require a 15-20% deposit in order to purchase. If you put down 20% and your property appreciates 5% per annum with a 4 year completion, you are receiving 100% return on the 20% initially invested and building equity.
Why Use RedPin New Homes Team?
Buying a property through TheRedPin gives buyers an additional set of benefits not found anywhere else! Home buyers receive the following benefits courtesy of our New Homes Team:
- Leasing of unit upon closing at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation for picking finishes with our interior designer
- Pre delivery inspection by a qualified inspector